Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 5, 2010

Today I am going to tell you what Charlie did two days ago.

According to Kim, Charlie went out for lunch with his friend Chris on Wednesday. After lunch they decided to play a round of pool. As they were playing, another customer approached Charlie and his friend requesting a game with the winner...well Charlie beat Chris then went on to beat this other player...not bad for a guy with cancer...now is it!!! Afterwards Charlie went to the gym for his work out!!! I suppose he didn't flex his muscles enough at the pool hall!

Kim also said Charlie made an incredible meatloaf last night for dinner!!! Always a good sign!

Today Charlie is headed back down to Abington for his CAT scan at 1pm. Also, as of three days ago, Charlie is off all his pain meds...he said "if I'm not having pain then I don't need any medication do I?" Hopefully Iwill get the chance to see both of them this weekend because we are headed down to good old Glenside to attend the annual St Luke's spaghetti supper!!!

Oh and one more thing...Kim said Charlie is now unable to zip up his jeans due to a 12-15lb weight gain!!!! I told her I will be glad to donate 10 lbs to the cause!!! Don't we all wish we could do that???

That's all for now...keep the prayers and well wishes coming...it looks like they are working overtime for Charlie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment